We’re back for a new episode and are unbelievably rusty—probably because Scott hasn’t spoken for six months. We talk about bodies and sex and sex with bodies and more, but mostly it’s just a bunch of the long, strange digressions that you know and love (or tolerate).
We also talk about…
- Body Integrity Identity Disorder, less parts equals more happy?
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder, you’re prettier than you think
- Penis for Dinner, things that happen in Japan
- SYSK on Asexuality, it’s a real thing
- Right Speech, what Twitter isn’t
- I Saw U, The Stranger’s missed connections
- Ulli’s Roy Orbison In Clingfilm Website, masterful fiction
- Legend of the Red Dragon, what the cool kids played
- How To Think More About Sex, a new book by Botton!
- Small Press Expo, a place to find love?
- Grumpy Cat, Scott’s spirit animal
- Reblorg, Maré was an artist in residence
- LA Game Space Kickstarter, Maré loves games
- SJG@ITP, Scott makes weird stuff at school